We are prepared to give you up to $150,000 in as little as seven days. Merchant Industry offers a risk-free alternative method of merchant funding. If you have been looking for a new way to finance business improvements such as…
- * Purchasing additional inventory
- * Buying ad space
- * Upgrading your equipment
- * Expanding your business by opening up a new location…
How It Works?
We believe your business can and will grow. Therefore, we are prepared to offer you a portion of that growth in the form of a cash advance. We will recoup the advance by taking back a small, mutually agreed-upon percentage of your daily Visa® and MasterCard® credit card sales until our agreement is fully executed. We do not touch any other part of your cash flow such as cash, checks, American Express or Discover – only your Visa® and MasterCard® transactions. There are no checks to write, no deadlines to remember, and no late fees – the payback process is automatic and seamless.
What Merchant Working Capital Is?
- It is not a loan.
- Instead, it is a purchase of your future credit card sales.
- The amount of capital we offer you is based on your average monthly Visa® & MasterCard® processing volume.
- There are no fixed payments and no fixed schedules of repayment!We simply deduct a mutually agreed upon, fixed percentage from your daily credit card batch.
- There are no checks to write and no payments to worry about.
- Pay as you grow! If you have a slow month, you will not need to worry about making a significant payment to us. * Your cash advance requires no personal guarantee as required by a bank loan!
- You will get approved regardless of your personal credit!
- Use the money any way you want that will help your business!
How to Qualify?
- You are a restaurant, retail or service business.
- You process at least $4000/month in credit card sales.
- You have been in business for more than one year and have at least one year left on your lease. Some Internet merchants may qualify – please inquire with our Funding Specialists.
- You have no open judgments or bankruptcies.