American Express® Opt Blue™
If you’re similar to small enterprise owners , chances are you do stay away from accepting American Express® because of the higher fees they impose on merchants . However American Express® was once an elite card for the wealthy , the bank now provides various cards that satisfy the needs of a diverse range of debtors . As a lot of people use American Express® , failure to accept them may turn potential customers away — and adversely affect the bottom line of your small business.
OptBlue is part of American Express’ ongoing commitment to enhance the U.S. small merchant experience and is an evolution of our acquiring business,” said Ed Jay, Executive Vice President, Merchant Services – Americas, American Express. “The program will help deliver a smart and easy solution for U.S. small merchants to enjoy the benefits of American Express Card acceptance while making it convenient for consumers to Shop Small® year round.
The Opt Blue program is apparently designed to particularly assist small merchants and OptBlue may reduce the American Express processing fee for most of these merchants across various industriesIn actual fact , small businesses that do not presently accept American Express really should reconsider American Express acceptance under this brand new program .
What to Know About American Express® OptBlue™
American Express® launched the OptBlue™ program in May 2014. In the past, American Express® financed and processed each transaction — unlike Mastercard and Visa, which only process payments. With OptBlue™, American Express® card acceptance just got a lot less expensive, because participating acquirers take over the processing. That means you can expand your customer base to include those who only use American Express®, regardless of the card they own.
When you partner with Merchant Industry and American Express® OptBlue™, you’ll receive:
- The lowest credit card rates in the industry, guaranteed
- A one-stop servicing solution that offers one statement for all of your cards, one settlement process and one customer service contact
- Fast, streamlined processing via technologically-advanced credit card terminals
- Same day funding
- Access to merchant cash advance and business loan programs
- Hassle-free online and telephone credit card processing
- Best-in-class customer service
- The latest cybersecurity technology that protects your customers’ most sensitive data
- A Merchant Rewards Program that pays you back for accepting credit cards
- A complimentary credit card terminal with a minimum of $10,000 in monthly credit card business
How We’re Different
Merchant Industry is a Native American-owned, full-service ISO. We can guarantee our rates are the lowest in the business because we don’t pay taxes. That means we pass our savings on to you without having to cut back on security, technology or customer service.We’re so certain that we can save you money, we guarantee it — find a lower guaranteed rate and we’ll pay you $500. It’s that simple.
Let Us Reward Your Success
When you partner with Merchant Industry, you can spend your resources on what’s most important —improving your bottom line. If you’re ready to find out how Merchant Industry can support your growing business, call us at (866)-811-1005, or fill out this form for a fast reply.